A Phase II Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Determinants of Response to 5-Azacitidine (Vidaza) in Patients With Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of a study investigating genetic factors driving response or resistance to hypomethylating agents presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 29 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.