A 12-week, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, 2-arm Parallel Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Foster 100/6 (Beclomethasone Dipropionate 100 ug Plus Formoterol 6 ug/Actuation), 2 Puffs b.i.d., Versus Symbicort 200/6 (Budesonide 200 ug Plus Formoterol 6 ug/Actuation), 2 Inhalations b.i.d., on Parameters of Small Airway Function in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Fair
- 10 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 144 to 170 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.