Phase II Study of Lenalidomide to Repair Immune Synapse Response and Humoral Immunity in Early-Stage, Asymptomatic Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL) With High-Risk Genomic Features.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 19 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.