A Randomized Evaluation of Antiretroviral Therapy Alone or With Delayed Chemotherapy Versus Antiretroviral Therapy With Immediate Adjunctive Chemotherapy for Treatment of Limited Stage AIDS-KS in Resource-Limited Settings (REACT-KS) AMC 067.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary) ; Etoposide
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACT-KS
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 18 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.