An Open Label, Randomized Comparison of Wockhardt's Recombinant Insulin Analogue With Innovator's Glargine in Type 1 Diabetic Patients.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wockhardt
- 06 Jan 2017 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified May 2014).
- 28 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 242 to 500 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.