A Comparison of Two Therapeutic Strategies for the Treatment of Aspirin-associated Peptic Ulcers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FARD
- 31 May 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2011 New trial record