An Exploratory, Observational, Multicentre Study to Investigate the Impact of the Presence of JAK2 (V617F) Mutation on Treatment Response in Patients With Essential Thrombocythaemia Treated With XAGRID (Anagrelide Hydrochloride).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Essential thrombocythaemia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMIX
- Sponsors Shire
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.