Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Efficacy And Safety Trial Of Sublingual-Oral Immunotherapy (SLIT) In Adults With Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Caused By Ragweed Pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Asthma; Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2013 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 26 Feb 2013 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 12 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-score' has been met, according to a Greer Laboratories media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History