A Phase I/II Study of First Line Vorinostat With Pemetrexed-cisplatin, in Patients With Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MESO-02
- 04 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 24 as reported by UKCRN.
- 25 Jan 2012 Planned end date 1 Sep 2014 added as reported by UKCRN.
- 25 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by UKCRN.