A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Observer-blinded, Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Bivalent rLP2086 Vaccine When Administered As a 3-dose Regimen in Healthy Young Adults Aged ≥18 to <26 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 May 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine) for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B (MenB) in individuals 10 years of age and older. Results from this study supported the approval.
- 13 May 2016 The results from this an another phase III trial (see CT profile 700208966) support additional upcoming global regulatory submissions and the planned US supplement to request the conversion of Accelerated Approval to Traditional Approval for TRUMENBA, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 13 May 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID 2016), according to a Pfizer media release.