Evaluation of Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Immunomodulatory Effects of AB103, a CD28 Co-stimulatory Receptor Antagonist, in Patients Diagnosed With Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Reltecimod (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Atox Bio
- 20 Nov 2012 Results were reported in an Atox Bio media release.
- 08 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History