A single-center, randomized, controlled, 2-period cross-over, open-labelled trial to evaluate the impact of different application volumes on pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of insulin aspart in subjects with type 1 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SPRINK-01
- 20 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 20 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2011 New trial record