A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GRN1005 in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients With Brain Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel trevatide (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRABM-L
- Sponsors AngioChem
- 30 May 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Jeffrey J. Raizer) added as reported by Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University record.