A Phase 1 Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled, Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity Study of Intranasal NB-1008 in Healthy Adult Volunteers Administered by Nasal Sprayer and Pipette.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs NB 1008 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 NanoBio announces that the first patients have been vaccinated in a company media release.