A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of OPDC-34712 (1 to 3 mg/Day) as Adjunctive Therapy in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Antidepressants
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.