Phase 2a Proof Of Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Pre-Menopausal Women With Heavy Uterine Bleeding and Uterine Fibroids
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Estradiol; Estradiol/norethisterone; Progesterone
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.