A Randomized, Blinded, Phase 2 Dose-Ranging Study Of BMS-936558 (MDX-1106) In Subjects With Progressive, Advanced/Metastatic Clear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have Received Prior Anti-Angiogenic Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jun 2016 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, long-term survival data at four years has been presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 05 Jun 2016 Results of long-term survival data at four years published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results assessing overall survival presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.