A 6-month, Phase II, Double-masked, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Topical Administration of Two Concentrations of FOV2304 (High Dose or Low Dose) for the Treatment of Center-involving Clinically Significant Macular Edema Associated With Diabetic Retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Safotibant (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Fovea Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record, EudraCT2010-021291-29).