ETAMI-Study: Early Thienopyridine Treatment to Improve Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ETAMI
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.