A randomized, controlled phase III global trial comparing sipuleucel-T plus androgen deprivation therapy versus androgen deprivation therapy alone in men with metastatic androgen dependent (hormone sensitive) prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antiandrogens; Sipuleucel-T
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTION
- 07 Jun 2011 Trial design presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 May 2011 STudy title is not an official title. Additional info taken from ASCO abstract but ADNM not available on CA yet. Will need adding.
- 19 May 2011 Planned number of patients changed to 1684.