Outcome Study to Evaluate the Role of Klaricid XL (Clarithromycin Modified Release) in the Treatment of Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis (AECB) and Its Impact on Quality of Life Measured by St. George's Respiratory Questionnaire (SGRQ).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 29 Jan 2013 Official title and primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 220 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.