Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of CT-011 Administered Intravenously to Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pidilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CureTech
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History