A phase III, open-label, randomised, multicentre study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals combined DTPa-HBV-IPV/Hib vaccine (Infanrix hexa (TM)) administered to Indian infants according to a 6-10-14 weeks and a 2-4-6 months schedule.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 May 2012 Actual initiation date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.