BIOTRONIK-Safety and Clinical PerFormance of the Drug ELuting Orsiro Stent in the Treatment of Subjects With Single de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions - II.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIOFLOW-II
- Sponsors BIOTRONIK
- 30 May 2013 Positive outcome for primary endpoint reported at a late-breaking clinical trials session at the EuroPCR congress, according to a Biotronik media release. Data also reported in the media release.
- 30 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Non-inferiority between everolimus- and sirolimus-eluting stents in in-stent late lumen loss at 9 months' has been met.
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History