A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active Drug Parallel Controlled, Multi-center Clinical Trial on the Efficacy and Safety of Cinitapride Tablets in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Functional Dyspepsia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cinitapride (Primary) ; Domperidone
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 29 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2011 New trial record