A Multiple Dose Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of MK-1972 in HIV-1 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 1972 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Feb 2016 Frequency of dosage (50-800 mg/day) changed from BID to OD in part 1 and 50-100 mg/day BID in part 1 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (12) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.