Efficacy and Safety of Induction Strategies Combined With Low Tacrolimus Exposure in Kidney Transplant Recipients Receiving Everolimus or Sodium Mycophenolate
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Basiliximab; Mycophenolate sodium; Prednisone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.