An Open-Label, Non-Randomised, 2-Period, Single Centre Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Digoxin in Healthy Subjects When Administered Alone and in Combination With Fostamatinib 100 mg Twice Daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Digoxin; Fostamatinib
- Indications Arrhythmias; B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Immune thrombocytopenic purpura; Ischaemic heart disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis; Solid tumours; T cell lymphoma; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Oct 2015 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 05 Oct 2011 Actual end date (September 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.