A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of IPI-504 and Docetaxel in Previously Treated Patients With Stage IIIB or IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 16 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2013 Top-line results published in an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History