Phase IIIb Open-label Induction and Double-blind Comparison of 2 Maintenance Schedules Evaluating Clinical Benefit and Tolerability of Certolizumab Pegol in Crohn's Disease Patients With Prior Loss of Response or Intolerance to Infliximab
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Welcome
- Sponsors UCB
- 12 Nov 2017 Outcomes of a population pharmacokinetic model assessing exposure-response relationship of of certolizumab pegol using pooled data from nine clinical trials of certolizumab pegol induction and maintenance therapy in patients with Crohns disease, including C87005,C87031,C87032, C87037, C87042, C87043,C87047, C87048 and C87085, published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics Journal.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2011 New souce added and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT01393951).