A Randomized, Controlled, Open Label Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH), Lovenox (Enoxaparin) Versus Heparin (Unfractionated Heparin) for Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in Gynecologic Oncology Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 12 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.