A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamics, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Doses of the Oral Motilin Receptor Agonist GSK962040, in Type I Diabetic Male and Female Patients with Gastroparesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Camicinal (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients 18, actual initiation date 31 Mar 2009, additional trial locations added and official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Jun 2012 Planned end date 30 Sep 2009 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 May 2011 New trial record