A Phase II Study of Docetaxel Combined With Cisplatin as the First Line Chemotherapy in Patients With Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Malignant pleural effusion; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAXIS01
- 12 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 12 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.