A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of OMS103HP-S Administered in Joint Irrigation Solution to Subjects Undergoing Arthroscopic Meniscectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Amitriptyline/oxymetazoline/ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Inflammatory pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2013 Results are expected to be presented at an upcoming major orthopaedic sports medicine meeting and published in a leading peer-reviewed arthroscopy journal, according to an Omeros media release.
- 04 Jan 2013 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Knee-injury-and-Osteoarthritis-Outcome - Symptoms-Subscale' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History