A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab to Demonstrate Efficacy After Twelve Weeks of Treatment, Compared to Placebo and Etanercept, and to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Long-term Efficacy up to One Year in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis - FIXTURE.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIXTURE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Apr 2017 Results (n=1709) of a pooled analysis from FIXTURE, FEATURE, ERASURE and JUNCTURE studies assessing the efficacy and safety of secukinumab in Hispanic and non-Hispanic patients, published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 08 Mar 2017 Data from this and other trials (n=1233) was used in population pharmacokinetic modelling to characterize pharmacokinetic of secukinumab in patients with psoriasis; outcomes published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 10 Jan 2017 Results of pooled analysis assessing effect of secukinumab treatment on patient reported health related quality of life from NCT01365455 and NCT01358578 trials, published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History