A Randomized 4 Week Phase IIa Trial Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of GRT6005, a New Centrally Acting Analgesic, in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Pain Due to Osteoarthritis (OA) of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cebranopadol (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 16 Jun 2017 A population PK analysis of cebranopadol using data from phase I and II trials, results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Mar 2012 Additional tria location (Austria) added as reported as European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.