Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 4-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Effect on Atrial Fibrillation Burden of BMS-914392 in Patients with Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation and Permanent Pacemaker
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NTC 801 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 50 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.