A phase II, single-centre, randomised study of the effectiveness of the addition of Capecitabine to a standard regimen containing Adriamycin, Cyclophosphamide and Docetaxel as neoadjuvant treatment in large or locally advanced breast cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XINACT
- 01 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011 ) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 31 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.