A PHASE IIA, MULTICENTRE, DOUBLE BLIND, SINGLE DOSE, PARALLEL GROUP, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, CLINICAL PILOT STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF SINGLE DOSE, INTRA-DETRUSOR INJECTIONS OF 750 UNITS OF DYSPORT IN SUBJECTS SUFFERING FROM NEUROGENIC DETRUSOR OVERACTIVITY FOLLOWING SPINAL CORD INJURY OR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 15 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 18 Mar 2014 Results have been reported in an Ipsen media release.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History