Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-I) induced muscle glucose uptake and interstitial IGF-1 concentrations. Placebo controlled, crossover study of the effect of sc rhIGF-I (Increlex) administration on glucose infusion rate (whole body glucose utilization) and interstitial muscle IGF-1 concentrations under euglycemic clamp conditions in T1DM adolescents and young adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mecasermin (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (September 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Bang P) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.