Safety and Tolerability of Bevacizumab Plus Paclitaxel vs. Bevacizumab Plus Metronomic Cyclophosphamide and Capecitabine as First-Line Therapy in Patients With HER2-Negative Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Breast Cancer - A Multicenter, Randomized Phase III Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 12 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 12 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History