Phase II Pilot Clinical Trial of Pazopanib in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or at Initial Diagnosis When no Intensive Treatment is Possible
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAZOPANIB-AML
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.