A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-group Study of a Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Regimen or a Sequential Azacitidine (Vidaza) Plus Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Regimen Versus Conventional Care Regimens for Therapy of Older Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 25 May 2016 Time frame of primary endpoint changed from up to 12 months to up to 24 months.
- 25 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.