A Phase 3, Twelve-Week, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Mesafem (Paroxetine Mesylate) Capsules in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms Associated With Menopause
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Noven Therapeutics
- 14 Oct 2014 A pooled analysis of the effects of paroxetine on body weight and sexual function has been published in Menopause, according to a Noven Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Oct 2014 Pooled analysis of the effects of paroxetine on body weight and sexual function reported in a Noven Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 12 Oct 2013 Pooled analysis for the effect of paroxetine on body weight and sexual function presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History