Phase II Study of Docetaxel, Oxaliplatin, Capecitabine With Bevacizumab and Trastuzumab in Case of Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-Positivity in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric Cancer or Adenocarcinoma of the Gastro-oesophageal Junction (B-DOCT Study).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms B-DOCT
- 11 Mar 2016 Results published in the Cancer
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned end date (19 Jan 2015) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (19 Jan 2011) and planned patients number (80) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.