Ticagrelor in Comparison to Prasugrel for Inhibition of Platelet Reactivity, in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Presenting Resistance to the Usual Clopidogrel Dose After PCI.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Prasugrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 17 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Platelet-function' has been met.
- 17 Jul 2012 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 27 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.