A Study in Cancer Patients to Evaluate the Ability of LY2603618 to Act as an Inhibitor of CYP2D6 Using Desipramine as a Probe Substrate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rabusertib (Primary) ; Desipramine; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov