An Investigator-blind, Controlled Exploratory Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Different Concentrations of Active Ingredients in the Project LAS 41004 Compared to a Bland Ointment and to Active Control in a Psoriasis- Plaque- Test
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone dipropionate/bexarotene (Primary) ; Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 11 Jul 2011 Actual end date (June 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2011 New trial record