Open-Label Multicenter 2-Arm Phase I Study of RO5429083 With Dose-Escalation and Extension Cohorts, and Imaging Cohorts With RO5429083 and 89Zr-labeled RO5429083, in Patients With Metastatic and/or Locally Advanced, CD44-Expressing, Malignant Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7356 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Mar 2014as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.