A Single-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Phase I Study in Two Parts: Part A to Assess a Safe and Tolerable Supratherapeutic Dose of TC-5214 After Single Ascending Oral Doses in Healthy Male Subjects, Followed by Part B: A Four-period Double-dummy Crossover Study to Investigate the Effect of 2 Single Doses (Therapeutic and Supratherapeutic) of TC-5214 on the QT/QTc Interval, Compared to Placebo, Using Moxifloxacin (Avelox) as a Positive Control, in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Depressive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 16 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.